Sunday, April 14, 2013

Working hard

Hi Mom and Dad 
 This last week was a good week. We visited some less actives for the first time in Can-avid. Tapos there is a brother in Dolores branch who is such in inspiration  He was less active and we have been having regular lessons and such. For the last three Sundays he has been coming to church and paying his tithing, it's awesome. He sells his own homemade ice cream for his job. It doesn't bring in much but somehow he supports his ten children. Also his oldest son works as a peddy cab driver to help out the family. My heart swells when I see members return to activity. We have about six investigators one of them is a family!!Most of them are progressing which is good. I haven't been able to receive my package,maybe next week during ZTM. Four new missions were created here in the Philippines they just split some of them. We as a mission are expected to grow by a 100 more missionaries by the end of this year!! Crazy!! Tell Tristan that I miss her to. How is she doing school and all of that anyway? I might get transferred this next transfer which is next week. Everybody who I have talked to (Including Americans who were in my area previously) only stay three transfers in Borongan Zone. Love you.

Love Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment