Sunday, April 14, 2013

New Comp

Everything here is going well, it's hard to believe that I have been in my area for almost four months now. Wow time really flies. I am almost finished with the first quarter of my missionary service. Wow 54 new missions!! I knew that they would have to open new missions with such an explosion. , I got a new comp my follow up trainer iya ngaran Elder Dabon. He is so awesome


gihapon batch mate ko who is in my district got a new comp and he is awesome too. That is awesome Jason got his call to Brazil!! By the end on this year I think the Philippines Tacloban Mission will grow 100 more missionaries. Next transfer we have 17 new elders and sisters. 10 of which are sisters. Crazy ha?  My health is great. As you know I have a solid immune system haven't been sick at all. Yesterday was awesome, our mission president came to area namon (We showed him the prospective apartment sa Can-avid) He took us out to lunch. He said "order what ever you want elder" needless to say I order a-lot. Morasa nga foods. Needless to say I ate so much! Gihapon,, president authorizes skype so its not for sure if its pwede on Mothers Day. Diak Maaram pa kon pwede magskype sa mothers day. So this last week was great looking forward to this week.

Mahal ko kayo. Mahupot mga kasugoanan. Mag simba susunod domiggo. Pirme nahinundman an pagbayad han sala ni Jesu Kristo nga Makabulig siya ha aton. Maaram ako nga niyo nabendisyion kay serbi ko ha dios at si jesukristo. Maaram hira ha aton bilang tagsa-tagsa. I know that you are being watched over and protected.  

Love Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment