Sunday, April 14, 2013

Strong in Spirit

Kamusta kamo? Malipayong ako dito sa Philippines. The missionary work here is great may kita maraming investigators. We balance our work between less actives and Investigators. We have been teaching a family the last couple of weeks.  Our typical Sunday is made up of church most of the day. Since there is lack of priesthood we have to do a-lot, for example we taught Sunday school and during sacrament I was chorister and blessed the sacrament. There were only 15 attendance at the Dolores branch meeting. Besides us there was one other priesthood and he was presiding over the meeting. I have not been able to receive my package yet next time in Tacloban. This Wednesday is transfer announcements so I find out if I am being transferred or not. Send Dad my regards I really appreciate him doing that for me. Thank you for the prayers. Wow it's hard to believe that its has already been six months, if you were to see me now you wouldn't recognize me. I have changed so much in the last six months for the better. I love this work that I have been able to do thus far I have never been part of anything that has been so fulfilling as this. I love being a missionary. This last transfer by far has been the best part of my mission (thus far). I love ya'll ayo-ayo.  Love Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment