Sunday, April 14, 2013

Catching Up

Hey, sorry I couldn't email last week, I was busy all p-day long. I went to an Island that was accessible by bridge siempre. I was so cool. There were so many diving boards of varying height. Man if I wasn't a missionary I would be jumping off of them. This last week has been hard my trainer got transferred and I got a new companion. Most of the zone was transferred actually. Five new elders. And, in addition to that, I am now the only American in the whole zone. Yeh.....but its okay. I have adapted by this point. I guess I needed to be pushed out of my comfort zone. Like I said earlier, this last week was hard. I was on extended splits with my batch mate in my district. From Wednesday morning to Friday night. (My companion and his companion were both transferred.) President Andaya asked us Elders to find an apartment in Can-Avid because the area will probably be opening to a pair of missionaries next transfer.  Elder Delos Santos and I looked for three days straight but we had little success. It not like in America were you can just pick a pamphlet that has that information. We asked so many people but little was found. We have one new Investigator right now (we taught him lesson 1 MR kakulop yesterday) he is a shy, soft spoken 17 year old kid. Super awesome. We did some BTR with him by playing basketball and taking him out to dinner. He is really starting to open up to us. Its hard to believe I have been in my area for 3 months already.I might possibly  get transferred after this transfer but It's not for sure. . What car did you wreck in? Oh gihapon do you know a Corey Brown from Idaho? Is he the one that was in our old ward? Did he serve in the Philippines Olongapo Mission? 

I was talking to one of the returned missionaries in my branch (he served in the Olongapo Mission in 2003 and he said that his trainer was Elder Brown (Corey Brown). So mom could you find out for me? His name is Renan Cudjemet. Well I don't know what else to say. I love ya'll and miss you, also expect a handwritten from me soon. Within 2 months. 

Love Dylan                  

No comments:

Post a Comment