Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week Three

Dear Family

It been a good week at the MTC. I watched general conference, of course every single session. I was shocked at the announcement. I will let you in on a secret with the lowering of the missionary age, they are cutting the stay at the MTC by a third. I guess they want missionaries to learn more in the field. For the fireside this last sunday they had Chad Lewis come and speak, it was a really good fireside. Then this last Tuesday, President Bednar came and spoke.  It was really cool. He shared his conference addresses  learning method. It has helped me look at each conference talk differently. No, they do not let us walk to campus. The mtc book store is another branch from the one on campus. I am getting enough to eat, actually probably too much. I have gained about 5 to 7 pounds since I got here! 
That is so awesome that Cody got his call to Russia! I am so excited for him. My companionship with Elder Johnson is great, he is a great guy and I love serving with him. You can go ahead and send my a Christmas package before i go but there is no guarantee (sorry for spelling) that I will be able to fit it in my suitcase! Is anybody missing me? Hahah is hard to believe that i am coming up on a month in the MtC! Do you still have the black cat? Has Tristan's ear infection gone away yet?

Well anyways the MTC has been great and I miss all of you! 

P.S. Please have more patience, in my last letter i specified that I WROTE you a letter. It was very in depth and thought out. I just hope you recieved it! 


Elder Dylan Joseph Kingsbury   



No comments:

Post a Comment