Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fantastic Week


June 9, 2013

Dear Family
I am doing fantastic! This last week was awesome. We got a-lot of good work done ,14 lessons. We got one investigator to church and three of our less actives who we taught came to church. It was great because has been a long time for them. My compship with Elder Ramilo has been getting better. Just the usual. There was a earthquake  but it was small. I have felt some in the past
, it is kind of weird feeling the ground shake. Wow I can't believe it is Trek again! I must be getting very old. Thanks again for the I-pod I can't wait for it. Yeah my package probably wont get here until, towards the end of the month. Ok lang kay my comp will in Tacloban on the 27 so I will see if he can pick it up. Haha mango in Visayan is mangga. Personally I have started to eat a-lot of pakwan (water melon) its lami kaajo. If you can make mango shakes. Those are really delicious. There are so many delicious frutas here in the Philippines. I hope you have fun tomorrow with your get together. Its funny me and Cody have been emailing each other every week, so we have been staying in touch. Speaking of talks I just got the General Conference edition of the Liahiona. !!!YES!!!! I cant wait to read it cover to cover!! Well I love ya'll hope you are doing great! Amping hangtud sa sunod!!              


No comments:

Post a Comment