Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Companion Time


4-28-13


Everything is good here in the Philippines. Elder Parsons was transferred this last week. My new kauban is Elder Romilo. He is an awesome pinoy. So gahapon (yesterday) I was set apart as 2nd counselor in the branch presidency. So now I have additional responsibilities instead of just being a missionary. I know as I do my best the Lord will do the rest. Gaah yesterday we had a set appointment with Ganda family but they were not there. Our branch had a service project this last week we harvested mangrove seeds then we planted them. It was cool we planted around 200 mangroves! Missionary work is very hard here in St. Bernard this area has not had a baptism in over a year. Sogod Zone as a whole is lowest baptizing zone in the whole mission, but I wont let that discourage me. I know I just need to work my hardest. How is everything at home? That sucks that the Lakers are getting destroyed. How is Elder Lundberg doing in Russia has he made it ok? How is Mom doing?  Wow school is almost out. I have  been gone along time (8 months in May). Oh if you guys send me a package (for my birthday) could you plz send some beef jerky? I love ya'll .

Love your son Dylan.




/

No comments:

Post a Comment