Sunday, September 15, 2013

Getting Better

June 30, 2013


This last week has been great, we taught 11 lessons. It is hard not to get discouraged sometimes. Its just we are not getting the support we deserve form the members. We have just been working so hard. The attendance was 36 yesterday, last week it was 50. It just varies and I hate that. Our work did pay off. A brother who we have been re-activating for a while finally came to church yesterday. Yeah potential returning member. We were able to attend the worldwide training meeting yesterday. I was amazed to hear those announcements. Missionary work is changing in this ever changing world. The changes probably wont hit us till the very last. I also heard that every companion ship will be given a I-Pad or I-Phone too, for other purposes as well. This next transfer is going to be interesting because we have 17 new sisters and 9 new elders coming in. Plus, I have a feeling that I am going to become either a trainer or district leader. We will see. My companion is doing alright, he has a pretty fragile body. He has had a lingering cold plus allergy's weighing him down. 
Giingonniya rme....mamatay ako der.....sakit sa akong lawas....We are probably are going to go to Tacloban this week so meaning I get my package..:D Well love ya'll hope your well and enjoying your summer under the sun. 

Love Elder Kingsbury

 Sorry wasn't able to upload the pictures like I said I will send them next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment