Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Best

June 16, 2019

Hey Family, 

This last week was great we had ten lessons. We teach a-lot of people, we try to balance our efforts, meaning half ivestigators and half re-activation. Our hard work payed off. We had two of our investigators come to church. (Ang ilang names Maribel Celmar and Teresa Lanugon We also had a less active family come to church 2nd time in a row (Togonon Family)! Almost a returning member.! We have three investigators committed to baptism for July. We have two progressing investigators
! The people we are teaching are awesome.         Of course some of them are less committed than others to keep and do our commitments that we give them. This last week I learned why St. Bernard has trouble progressing the members told us stories of how previous (previous meaning 2010-2011) missionaries were being disobedient and not fulfilling their purpose as missionaries. (All of them being Filipino). Boy do I have some stories for you when I get home about that! Basta that doesn't matter, what matters is that we are taking good care of the area and helping it progress. Wow that is awesome Oh plz tell dad HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!! (>0o)> I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR ME!!!!!!! My cloths are holding up fine if I need anything I can just buy it here. Wow you make me jealous I miss thrift shopping!! Wow I am glad that you have been able to lose 20 lbs!! Thank you so much for that last paragraph I really needed to hear that. My comp goes to Tacloban on the 27th of this month for a leadership training meeting so hopefully he can snag it while he is up there. It should be there by then.        


Excerpt from the letter I sent him:
Love you bunches and bunches, keep working hard and enjoy every moment of your day.  Continue in obedience to Heavenly Father's desires for you.  You are a faithful young man that has his whole life a head of him.  The Lord blesses those that love him and follow him.  I know that because Dave and I are blessed to be your parents.  We must have been doing something right to have such a wonderful son as you.  You, my dear Dylan, inspire me to be a better person.  
Always having an adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment