Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mother's Day... Not What I Expected

I had been in the hospital recovering from some major surgery and I begged my surgeon to please let me go home on Saturday so I could have my Skype call with my beloved Dylan.  After much begging, I was released late Saturday evening.  We tried all day to get a Skype connection, but it was just not working out.  There were national elections going on in the Philippines and it was impossible for Dylan   to get a bus to a better area of the city with newer internet cafes.  He emailed me his phone number and I was able to finally talk to him on the Tuesday after Mother's day.  Boy did I cry.  But I know he is doing what he has prepared his entire life to do.  I am so looking forward to my Christmas Skype . . . .

.Love you much... get the calling info. The number I gave you is exact.
SO I will look out for your call this week. Love you all.
Elder Kingsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment